At The Guest House Studio, we aim to make life beautiful! That’s why our shop connects you to well curated products from large manufacturers to small artists. So if you are not happy with your purchase, we want to help you find a solution.
- Returns will be accepted on any non-custom items within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned Merchandise must be in its original condition with the original receipt
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied for any furniture items or textiles cut by the yard.
- Unless the item is damaged or defective upon arrival, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable (we strongly urge you to obtain a tracking number for your return shipment)
- The Guest House studio does not cover the shipping fee for returns and exchanges
Original Pieces and Custom Furniture
The Guest House Studio strongly supports independent artists and curators so we try to sell as much of their products as possible. Each piece is well-made and deemed excellent quality by The Guest House Studio. Therefore, any products purchased that are original pieces or works of art will need to be consulted with the artisan before issuing a return. The Guest House Studio cannot guarantee that you will get your full refund back but we can guarantee that if the item is defected we will fix it. We strongly urge you to take measurements and request samples before ordering original pieces or custom furniture.
For any questions or Concerns please contact us at Shop@theguesthousestudio.com